Friday, April 9, 2010

Out of the habbit

I must say that this blogging thing is something you must keep up with, like taking your vitamins in the morning. When you have your health and you forget to take the vitamins it is difficult to rejuvenate the habit of taking them. Same happened here with the Blog. At first I was on it and having a great time including events and happenings. Then I thought no one was reading any of what I was putting out here and there are so many other sources for what is happening. What I failed to realize was it is my view which is different. I was reading a book about happiness recommended by a friend - Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert. My take away was in situations where you are unsure ask for an opinion of someone who has been in the situation you are about to enter before you make your choice and then follow the advice. I thought okay well this Blog afford me the ability to give an opinion from time to time on situation in the neighborhood and around the area. I will be getting back on the horse and will try to make this blog a bit more exciting at the same time.

2 comments:

Kelly Conyac said...

Well, I like that you read a book on happiness....that's cool....I know that you always brighten my day when you pop into our office and compliment me! Makes me happy! So, thank you for that! I want you to do more transactions with our agents, so you can pop in more often!!!

Kelly Conyac said...

Well Tom, I like that you read a book on happiness....that's cool....I know that you always brighten my day when you pop into our office and compliment me! Makes me happy! So, thank you for that! I want you to do more transactions with our agents, so you can pop in more often!!!