Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Green Question

I am currently working on becoming GREEN certified as a Real estate agent. I am not sure where this will take me, but the more I study the better I feel about the type of information I am learning. It will enable me to help my clients find the information and the resources to let them create a greener lifestyle. I am learning about many websites which exist on the web such as the site Greenandsave.com or the reuse people .

The courses presents you with ideas about size of houses, site location considerations and about incorporating new ideas using new/ and old construction methods both for new construction and in retrofitting and remodeling. Shrinking your carbon foot print by using CFL (compact Florescent lights) and LED lighting and/or reducing you water consumption by using Dual Flush toilets and other methods are easy to implement. There is so much to talk about and it is really exciting. I will get you more information as I learn more.

No comments: