Thursday, January 8, 2009

Filter cleaning question

I was reading a column I recieve on a regular basis. In it the author was encouraging the home owners to change their heating filters one or twice a year. Once if your system is for heating and cooling only, twice at the beginning of each season change if your system is both cooling and heating. My thought on this was always check on the filter once a month, and if it is dirty, change it. The heat/cooling filter (according to the home inspectors I listen to when I tour home with my buyer clients) acts to keep the heating/cooling equipment clean and running efficiently. It is not an air filtration system for the house hold air.

A second cool thing I just found to help my listing clients is a web site called postlets. It helps syndicate the listing to many real estate based web sites like Zillow and Trulia as well as giving me other tools for marketing the property. Click her to view a sample

No comments: