Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kudos and snaps to the Wayne Public Works Department!!!!!

It was observed by local residents
I talked to 2 friends today, one with kids in T/E schools and one with kids in Lower Merion.  Both school districts were closed today, yet Radnor's schools were open.  Both friends remarked how Radnor streets are always cleared quickest and best.  I just ran by Bravo to grab dinner for the family and downtown Wayne was bustling with folks waiting to dine at our local eateries - all parking spaces were cleared and available.  It made me think that while there is certainly lots that can be done better in our township, I'm really grateful for our diligent Public Works Department and I hope we are able to maintain this level of service and keep our township moving.


No comments: