Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some Housing Statistics for the Main Line

I thought since the media is national and we live here locally on the Main Line. It would make sense to get some statistics out for you on Housing Activity in this area. I researched statistics for two local school districts,

Radnor Schools


and Tredyffrin/Eastown.

If you would like me to run the same statistics for a school district which is in our MLS area (most of the 5 county Philadelphia MSMA) which I have not covered here please call me using 610-254-9292 x12 and let me know which one or e-mail me using tom@tomlowy.com Either way I am happy to research and provide them to you.

If there are other statistics you would like to see or if you have real estate questions again, please call or write. I am happy to help.

No comments: