Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kudos to ATT Service

I must say I was impressed by the AT& T service people.

I took my phone which was not working to Cellular Concepts in Wayne PA. After looking at the phone he wrote a referral to the AT& T repair center. I did not have insurance on the phone and the the touch screen was not working. It lit up, but no visual -- not good!

With Referral in hand I went to King of Prussia the Warner Road repair center. I was seen in 2 minutes and had a replacement phone with in 15 minutes. I was still under warranty and now with the replacement device they have added an extra 90 days warranty on the back end of the 1 yr warranty. Wow.

Although they were not able to save phone memory items, the data from the SIM card was transferred cleanly. Luckily did do a sync to my computer before going so all my contact data and numbers were transferred to the computer.

No comments: