Thursday, November 15, 2007

First steps

SCRAPS from the Main Line - is to be a blog about life on the Main Line centered on Real Estate, family life and lots of related items. Some Philosophy, some humor( hopefully ) and maybe even some calls for action.

My name is Tom Lowy

Current Career is REALTOR on the Main Line centered in Wayne PA. I have been in this career since 2002. Previously was in the IT field working in both small and medium business.
My wife of 13 years Elizabeth, two daughters Susanna 11 and Natasha 8 plus our dog Maya comprise our immediate family. I do not count Woody the Guinea Pig as a real member as he is hardly out of his cage.


This is Susanna, Maya and Natasha. I am sure you will see them again and again here as i am a proud father.



This days first post ends now, as I have to go help with homework, teacher conference and Susanna's soccer practice.

No comments: